blog > tag > rice
March 2, 2012
1. A beautiful white kitchen with pops of yellow in the latest issue of Rue magazine.
2. I’m feeling inspired by everything Erdem at the moment, particularly the esquisite print in this silk scarf.
3. My dream shoe for spring…
4. I love Danish homeware brand Rice. Its collection of Italian tableware is rather lovely and I picked up this sunny bowl in the Covent Garden store.
5. I cannot get enough of kale at the moment. Super good for you and completely delicious, particularly steamed and stir-fired in a little sesame oil and soy sauce. I’m tempted to try it raw too, like in this blood orange and kale salad from Spoon Fork Bacon.
6. I’m considering a pink pigeon lamp. Odd, camp, but I love it!
8. I’m determined to find time to bake blueberry muffins. These beauts from Shutterbean look like the ones to try.