blog > tag > annie sloan
April 6, 2012
2. We’ve been working with Annie Sloan chalk paints this week as we develop our furniture painting classes. There’s some really beautiful colours – including the newest additions – French Linen, Original and Antionette.
3. I’ve been writing a feature about coffee culture in the UK and got some great tips from expert baristas. It seems that a grinder is definitely the way forward.
4. So grilled cheese is to Americans what cheese on toast is to us Brits – the ultimate comfort food. But I’m sure we’d see it on menus more in the UK if chefs served it like this recipe from Sprouted Kitchen – toast topped with sauteed chard and grugere cheese. Mmm.
5. Isn’t seared tuna just so chic and simple? Here’s how to do it right.
6. It’s simply not Easter without a bunny light. Bodie and Fou have this great one.
7. We are desperate to get a dog and convincing our landlord to let us have one is the plan for April! Image via Convoy.
8. I'm blown away by these screenprints on rusted metal. Some people are just so damn creative!