Friday favourites // 23
May 25, 2012
1. I adore this trivet from Anthropologie – perfect to add a graphic edge to your dining table.
2. Ikea often surprises me with its host of inspiration at Livet Hemma.
3. I am just loving the new range of rustic Belgian cermics from Kindle House – perfect for casual dining.
4. A tribute to our feline friend Wallace who has been poorly this week but is now on the mend! Fabulous cards from Fancy seeing you here.
5. I’m obsessed with finding this jumper I found on Pinterest, or at least something very similar. Any ideas? Check out my Fashion Envy board on Pinterest for more lovely clobber.
6. Not my usual style, but a stunning house nonetheless. Especially the kitchen. Carina's House / by Prue Ruscoe.
7. A broken oven has put a ban on baking but now it’s fixed I’m going to try these flatbreads with honey, thyme and sea salt – but switch up the thyme for rosemary instead. From Smitten Kitchen.
8. Stunning furniture design from Milan-based design studio Inoda + Sveje.
Other posts you might like: