Friday favourites // 10
December 2, 2011
1. I’m saving up to buy this gorgeous peony picture from An angel at my table. I think it is the finishing touch that will really make our living room.
2. The rooms at The Exchange hotel in Amsterdam are mind blowing - there's a whole lot of style and creativity going on.
3. Oh how I dream of a calming bathroom like this beauty. Image from House Beautiful.
4. We’re having friends over for dinner on Sunday and I’m considering making these curried smashed potatoes from White on Rice. Don’t they look delicious?
5. When we get a bigger place, a bench is definitely on the list of new additions. I love this one featured in Skona Hem – the perfect place to put on shoes and throw your bag and keys.
7. These garlic butter roasted mushrooms from Smitten Kitchen are a winter favourite of mine. They are so flavourful and meat, and super easy to make.
8. Black wall, ornate log burner and oversized letters… I want them all in my life! Via Bolig.