Friday favourites // 8
November 18, 2011
1. I’m considering getting some custom made espresso cups from very talented Sunderland-based potter - Little Wren Pottery.
2 & 3. There’s so much I want to make and bake from the winter issue of Sweet Paul magazine... these delicious rosemary and honey roast pecans and gravlax are high on the list
4. I’ve never really thought of layering rugs before – but what a fantastic idea to add warmth to a space. The bright pattern looks so great against the rough jute - via The Glitter Guide.
5. These wintery candles are such a great stocking filler and under a tenner - a bargain from Bodie and Fou.
6. I need a golden kettle and chunky wood chopping board. Oh and a dusty grey wall. Via nothing whack can stay - here.
7. Glen Proebstel is one super talented stylist – I could spend hours browsing his portfolio. The colours in this arrangement really caught my eye.
8. I’ve fallen for these pretty little cushions, handmade from an antique French Quilt at Sesame and Lilly.