Friday favourites // 5
October 28, 2011
1. We’re off to a Halloween party tomorrow night where the theme is something scary for your initials. I was completely stumped for HR so swapped them around and now going for Rocky Horror, inspired by this print by Alec Goss at Society 6.
2. I hope I don’t bore you with talk of open kitchen shelving and my love for white, but I never get tired of it! Image via Hvitur Lakkris.
3. I’m completely in love with this gold leather tote bag by Claire Vivier at Bodie and Fou. Have you checked out their catalogue yet? Well worth a look for gift ideas… and treats for yourself!
4. I’m making my favourite baked artichoke and spinach dip to take to the party. It's pretty calorific but oh so delicious. Image via A dash of sass.
5. If I’ve got time, I might make toffee apples too. How good do these look from Allyson Baker? Just love the twig idea, so creative.
6. My plan to make curtains from my favourite Liberty prints didn’t work out when I figured out the cost, so I think we’re going for one of Ian Mankin’s lovely organic fabrics instead. This grey ticking is winning at the moment.
7. It’s time for chunky knit jumpers and snuggly socks – I love these cosy hand knitted booties from Toast.
8. I find mixed media absolutely fascinating and was pleased to find a new Etsy artist discovery this week in Bobbi from Salt Lake City, Utah – I think this moose is my favourite.